Saturday, August 3, 2019

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON

First of all I would like to congratulate Quiltea56.  She won the drawing I had for an art journal I made.  I learned how to make the art journal in a workshop hosted by Ingrid Dijkers of Running Rabbit Studio.  The journal is made from retro pressboard file folders.  I liked the journals so much I wanted to make one to share. The file was decorated after the drawing with help from everyone watching.  It was fun to decorate and I wish you could have been there. Please contact me and let me know what your address is so I can send out the journal.


I have also been working on art journal pages using prompts.  I have been watching Beth Shuler and AuntBecscreations on YouTube.




I have also been arting along with Coleen her YouTube channel is TheScrapchic.  She has a Friday night show and has been inviting guests to paint along. And we have been using Megan Wells book Acrylic Animals for guidance and inspiration. It is a very good book to help you learn color theory or just to look at. Her art is awesome.



Last Sunday I went to my LSS Scrappy Chic in Livonia, MI and made mini journals with my Art Journal Club.  These were a lot of fun and I made more on my stream.





That is what I have been up to when I get time to art. Leave a post and let me know what art streams you like to art along with.

Quiltea56 please contact me so I can mail you your journal!



3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy little bee haven't you? :) Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dorothy I have been having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did some great pages with the prompts.

    ReplyDelete