Wednesday, July 17, 2019

NEW ALCOHOL INKS BY MARABU

Yesterday on my stream I tried out the new Marabu alcohol inks. So far I have really liked all the maribu products I've bought. And these did not disappoint.  I don't have a lot of experience with alcohol inks. The colors are bright and vibrant. They seem to move well. They seem to do what they should. Here are some pictures of the alcohol inks on Yupo paper and glacine paper.




On my stream I did the blind 3 challenge. I randomly picked inks from the box and used what I picked. Lucky for me the color combos seemed to work and I found new color combinations I would have never chosen myself. That is always fun.

Also check out my blog post from July 4th. Leave a comment. I did not do the drawing yesterday since we had so much fun with the alcohol inks we never got to it.  I will pick a winner next Tuesday, July 23 at the beginning of my stream. I will be giving a way an art journal I made at a Ingrid Dijkers workshop. heck out her blog she is an amazing artist.

3 comments:

  1. They turned out great. The colors look so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of them. SO vibrant and colorful. Can wait to see what you do with them. Hugs and blessing,
    Angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work I bought these inks, can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete